REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF ACCOUNT NAME:
A. How it is initiated:
- The applicant shall fill-up APPLICATION OF REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF ACCOUNT NAME Form.
- Full payment of outstanding obligations or power bill/s of the former Member-Customer-Owner (MCO).
An applicant who became a new member-customer-owner shall attend a Pre-Membership Education Seminar as mandated in the Coop By-Laws and the Authority to be informed/educated on his/her Membership/Consumership with the Cooperative and its status of operations.
B. The applicant shall pay the corresponding coop fees:
- Membership Fee – P100.00 (non-vatable)/(for new member)
- Documentation Fee – P100.00 + 12.00 (12% vat) = P112.00
C. The applicant shall submit the following required documents::
- Filled-up and signed Application of Request for Change of Account Name.
- Any valid/legal Identification Card with picture, signature and address
- Tax Identification Number
- Submit Certified True Copy of documents for which request fall under the following circumstances:
4.1 The property (house and lot) was purchased.
ü Notarized Deed of Absolute Sale
ü Transfer Certificate of Title or Certificate of Land Title or Tax Declaration of Real Property (land/bldg.)
4.2 The former Member-Customer-Owner is already dead.
ü Death Certificate (NSO)
ü Notarized Affidavit with Waiver of the living heir/s of the deceased MCO (Form available in the office.)
ü Notarized Affidavit with Waiver of the Registered MCO (Form available in the office.)
4.4 Transfer of Membership to the Surviving Spouse due to Death of the Other Partner
ü Marriage Contract (NSO)
ü Death Certificate of the Spouse (NSO)
4.5 Due to Award, Court Order or Extra Judicial Settlement of Property
ü Certification of Award from Authority or Court Decision with Certification of Finality or Extrajudicial Settlement of Property
4.6 Change of Occupancy from Old to New Tenant/Lessee
ü Lease Contract
ü Notarized “Joint Undertaking” between the Owner and the tenant, if the name is to be registered under the tenant’s name (Form available in the office.)
4.7 If Request for Change of Account Name is filed by a representative:
5.1 Written Authorization Letter signed by the Applicant
1.2 Any valid/legal ID with picture, signature and address of the Representative
5. Modification of Data due to Wrong Spelling of Name
1. Fill-up Request Form
2. Any valid/legal ID with picture, signature and address
6. Modification of Data DUE to change of marital status
1. Fill-up Request Form
2. Marriage Contract (NSO)